I'm a Designer, graphic and web. Here I muse about things that inspire me, frustrate me, teach me and are of me... related to design.


Monday, May 2, 2011

My Graduating Class

Check out our Portfolio Show reel created by Chris MacDougal and Michelle Demelo.















Finally, after 2 long, very long years in the Humber College Multimedia Design and Production Technician program, I've graduated! One of the things that impressed me the most about this program is its emphasis on networking and making connections with your class mates. They become your life line during assignment creations, and I'm sure we'll find we'll help each other out now that we're stepping foot in the work force. On that note, I wanted to present to you my graduation class.

You can see our Humber Interactive 2011 website here.

Rob Alonzi


Sean Antony

 Kevin Asis
 Michelle Demelo
 Brandon Cameron
 Adrian Camaroschi
 Natalie Coe
 Phillip Curtis
 Jenna Hooper
 Shoshana Klein

Chris King

Joel Laughlin

Chris MacDougal

Krissy Morley

Karlis Liepins

Mina Nakamura
Arman Noory
Fiona Ogilvie (that's me!)

Alex Page
Michael Plaza
Filip Pandovski


Rebecca Renna
Jeffrey Sarkodie-Addo
Chris Terebessy
Laura Vanderkraan
Nathanael Webber
April Wiederhold
Keron Wilson

Kevon Wilson
Chris Wuebbolt
Irene Wulandari
Robin Cheung










Ranveer Dhillon
Esra Degirmenci
Prateek George
Samantha Rich
Butch Villarama
Julia Vitale

No comments:

Post a Comment